17 June 2008

just freaking watch it

seriously, i very rarely post to this site whilst drunk...but fuck it. i was just watching the first fifteen minutes of george washington by david gordon green and i just wanted to say that you need to watch it. it is poetic. it is gorgeous, and it is real and that makes it freaking beautiful as it unwraps itself in front of you and swallows you whole. i love it and you will too.

seriously, if you are going to go see pineapple express, which i plan to do, you owe it to yourself to at least see george washington and all the real girls before you do. its the best time you will spend in front of a television this year...guaran fucking teed.

5 comments:

Shane M. White said...

blah, blah, Watch "All the Real Girls", Shane, blah, blah, blah, blah, Watch "All the Real Girls", Shane, blah, blah - I FREAKIN' GET IT!!!!

But, I'll still watch "Pineapple Express" the first chance I get - whether I've seen "All the Real Girls" or not...

Granted, I do want to see it...

troy myers said...

you are the pacman jones of this blog. frankly i dont think you should watch all the real girls because i couldnt have you go and get cool and smart on me, now could i?

Shane M. White said...

If I'm the Pac-Man Jones, then you must be the Barry Bonds of any and all Blogs. You look good at first, until people get all the facts...

HGH will make anyone a good blogger! Troy-hizzle be da proooofff dawg! Lez maak it RAAAAA-IIINNNN hoes!

troy myers said...

yeah you should probably leave dgg alone...might i recommend the love guru for your viewing pleasure

Shane M. White said...

I can PROMISE that I will NEVER view "The Love Guru". I would rather be shot in the face with a .45 before I watch that waste of celluloid.

"All the Real Girls" is moving to the top of my Netflix tonight! I can't wait to review this one!